Monday, March 22, 2010

Favorite TV Show

My favorite TV show of all time would have to be the classic, FRIENDS. Many people think that Friends is just consisted of a bunch of overpaid bad actors, but these days what show isn't? Friends isn't a reality about the life everyone wants, and it's not a show that makes you sing and dance for audiences who don't even care why your up there (they only like you for your face), and it's not a boring news show that only shines light on the negative topics in the world. Friends is a comedy about average, middle aged people that grow up together and grow with each other everyday. There is six friends that all intertwine with emotional, sexual, and funny relationships. It's a show about an average persons life and the troubles that come with it.

Not only is Friends very funny but it's also very easy to realte to. I love friends because each character relates to someone that I know and each character relates to me in a different way. I like to think that I'm more of the fun loving, out going, and a little slow, Phoebe. That in itself makes me laugh. So if your ever looking for a real laugh just turn to channel 10 around three or four in the afternoon and you'll find yourself having laughs to last you the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment