Sunday, April 18, 2010

2 truths...1lie...Your Guess!

Well as you all already know this game is where I tell two truths and one lie and you have to guess which is the lie, so here it goes...

I have one younger brother. He's 14 and in 8Th grade. He used to play all sports but after becoming lazy he now commits himself to golf in the summer and eating, as a sport, in the winter. His name is Kyle and he looks a lot like me, but I obviously got the better genes in the family. He's loud, annoying, but I have to love him.

Hockey is my favorite sport. Not to say that I don't like other sports because let me tell you, Griz Football, NBA Basketball and even a little soccer are always fun to watch. The rage and fast pace are what really have me hooked on hockey. I love how it's always loud, I love the fights, and I love the players. Sidney Crosby... Call me :)

My middle name is Marie. Yeah I know it's really generic but it was great grandmas name. She grew up on a Ranch in Cardwell and raised my grandpa and 4 other kids. She worked so hard that my parents decided I needed to have her name as part of me. I never was lucky enough to meet her because she died before I was born, but I know she was a really good woman.

Well this blog is short? So now I'm not sure if I'm supposed to tell you the answers but I think I'll keep you guessing...
:)

2 comments:

  1. This is tough! I've felt pretty confident in all of my guesses so far but I find all of these equally compelling.

    I'm going to say the first one about your brother Kyle is the lie. Let me know if I'm right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all sound good. Hmmmm... I'll go with Molly and say that the story about your brother kyle is a lie. I know nothing about you so it is very possible kyle doesn't exist or that fact about him are off.

    ReplyDelete