Thursday, March 11, 2010

sources...

www.iast.net/thefacts.htm
www.dosomething.org
www.ncadv.org/files/HumanTrafficking.pdf
www.doctorsatwar.org
www.international.ucla.edu/article.asp?parentid=109082

** Molly...
Your probably going to kill me but I literally could not find one source from the peer edited journals on human trafficking. Hopefully you can help me tomorrow with looking for more sources. The sources that I got were all really broad though which is why I picked them, from economy based, to facts, to programs to help stop it. They all were really helpful at teaching me the facts about the human tracking and helping me learn a little bit more about it, and what it is. Sorry I couldn't find more, but I hope this is okay!

1 comment:

  1. Ha. Yes, I'm going to kill you. That's totally my style. I kill students.

    But no for reals, we'll take a look during the conference and see if we can't find something together.

    ReplyDelete