Monday, April 19, 2010

Summer Plans

I have so many plans for this summer but my main plan is to just go home and relax. Hopefully I'll find a new job that is outside, I'll find a new appartment to move into, I'll figure out what I want to do next year, and I'll be tanner then I ever have before. I want to go to canada for my 19th and watch some country concerts, go to Michigan with a friend as a annual ritual while enjoying the sun on the beach and fire crackers at night, go to the lake with the family for a week and lay out while they golf and lay out when they're not golfing too, and hopefully just road trip for awhile around the states just to do something and go somewhere I have never been before. Juggling a job with all of these plans is not exactly working out but I'm trying my hardest to have fun and make money at the same time.

Basically I have no actual "plans" for the summer but I have a lot of things that I really want to do. There is so many things that I love doing just in Bozeman too, and I don't have to leave my city. We can back country ski, kayak, hike, and camp out all in the same day and in the same spot. I love just hiking around the mountains and getting lost but knowing that your still in the city. Bozmean is defiantly my favorite city to be in summer or winter. So as for plans I don't have any yet but I know I'll keep myself busy doing something.

1 comment: